1. breakfast with cynthia at cafe gitane before i left for atlanta. and our hilarious cab ride with our pervy cab driver.
2. the new muji store. finally. minimalism done right.
3. gossiping until the wee hours of the night with amy and chelsea.
4. heckedy peg and goosebumps.
5. shopping for kitchenware from my mom's kitchen.
6. black coffee from star provision's with eddie. seems like old times.
7. the charming bearded barista, andy who described a brand of coffee as "hitting you like a candy bar".
8. miss thistlebottom's hongoblins. a charming first edition old book about proper writing. so darling.
9. the sweet children's lamp, baby brush, and silver ducky bank that my mom thrifted for me.
10. kissing eddie in mr. magorium's wonder emporium. we were the only people in the theater.
11. how beautiful atlanta's fall has been. totally trumps nyc.
12. hanging out with kristie, rankin, leila, kerrie, hartley, and travis. laughing a lot!
13. having mini high school reunion's at pool hall, a buckhead bar.
14. sleeping all day thanksgiving on the couch, only waking to eat. comatose like sleep.
15. mother's delicious thanksgiving dinner. amd my take home bag of sugar cookies.
16. riding to the airport with my whole family to see me off.
17. amy made a blog. apple a day. everyone check it out, so precious.
18. coming back to nyc to see that nikki, cheryl, and laraine sent us cupcakes and a card! so thoughtful. i miss them dearly.
19. sweet text messages from all of my dear friends from all over.
20. jose pimienta is in town. visiting chelsea, the love of his life. i love love.